TP’s Long Island, NY Teaching Home
Tom has been one of the most decorated teachers and coaches in the golf world over the last 30 years. He has been recognized by Golf Magazine as one of the Top 100 Teachers in America every year since 2000, and he is one of only two PGA Professionals to have been named Teacher of the Year in both the Metropolitan and South Florida PGA Sections, which are annually recognized as two of the premier teaching sections in the country. Tom has had great success with students of all skill levels, especially his junior players who have won over 125 local, regional, and national events.
Tom Patri is available for instruction from May 15th through October 15th at Friar’s Head, which is located on the North Fork of Long Island in Baiting Hollow, New York.
Summer Lesson Policies: Tom’s non–member students must adhere to the following policies:
- Non-member lessons may be booked during the week, Monday to Thursday, from 8am to 5pm.
- Non-member lessons may be bumped by a Friar’s Head member by 5pm on the prior day, so it is imperative for non-members to reconfirm with Tom each scheduled session sometime after 5pm on such prior day.
- Non-member lessons must be booked and/or canceled with Tom directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling him at 239-404-7790.
- Non-members shall not communicate with the golf shop at Friar’s Head under any circumstances, except in the case of an emergency after trying unsuccessfully to reach Tom directly.
- Non-member private lessons shall be at the rate of $250 per hour, payable in cash or by check.
- All non-member students shall park their cars in the golf maintenance facility parking lot at 2850 Sound Avenue. They will be picked up by Tom at their scheduled lesson time, and returned by Tom to this location at the completion of each lesson.
- Non-members may not use the Friar’s Head practice facilities prior to or after their scheduled lessons.
There shall be no exceptions to any of the above polices, and any violations will result in the loss of privilege to schedule any further lessons at Friar’s Head with Tom Patri.